This skunk dress sporran is handmade to order in Edinburgh Scotland. As soon as an order is placed it is sent through to the team at W.E. Scott and Sons who begin work.
It takes roughly 5 working days for the team to craft your sporran due to the number of stages and process involved. For customers who need their order sooner, we are able to request a rush order. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org after you’ve placed yours and we’ll pass that on to the artisan. We recommend that all customers placing a rush order upgrade to express shipping at checkout.
All our sporrans are made from natural materials. As a result, the product images used on our site are a representation of the product you’ll receive. Colour tones, patterns, markings and minor details will vary. Every skunk dress sporran made is unique, all part of the charm and beauty of handmade.
Skunk Dress Sporran Elements
- Pelt and Tassels: 100% skunk fur.
- Cantle: 100% cast pewter with thistle design. All our pewter products are hand cast and finish in Scotland.
- Chains: Antique finish chains.
- Balls: 100% cast pewter with thistle design. All our pewter products are hand cast and finish in Scotland.
- Trim: Black Italian leather.
- For more information about dress sporrans please take a look at the wikipedia article and its references.
Our sporrans come with a lifetime warranty on manufacturing and parts. Our artisan is passionate about his craft and expects sporrans to not only last a lifetime but be passed down the generations. Everything is made to last from the highest quality materials and carefully handcrafted. The team of sporran makers with over 200 years experience between them. If your sporran was to be damaged accidentally, we offer a repair service giving you the confidence of mind that your sporran will last a lifetime. If you have any question or would like to organise a repair, please contact email@example.com.